Friday, September 18, 2009

My boyfriend broke up with me and all I have is work

Yesterday morning my boyfriend broke up with me through an email. It was a nice email, considering its purpose. He lives on the other side of the country, so when I tell people we broke up, the look in their eyes saws that it was inevitable. We met at a weird time. I'm sad.

I am so grateful for my co-workers. They listen to me while I dissect every detail and give support and insight into relationships, men, and life. They cover me if I have to run off and cry. They even bought me icecream and flowers.

We are a family and I love them. Even when they make messes or misinform customers or don't wash their breakroom dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Tough break there. I once took 2 jobs working from 9am-11pm, 6.5 days a week to get over someone. It worked and I ended up with a ton of cash. Score! Clouds = silver linings.

    ReplyDelete