Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3rd time's a charm and other nonsense

Recently, a co-worker was telling me how they were helping a customer try to pick out a bridal shower gift for the customer's friend.  The tricky part?  It is a third wedding.  The customer really didn't know what to get.  "I've already got her 2 bridal shower gifts and 2 wedding gifts.  I don't want to spend more than $50 on this one and she already has everything."

My co-worker said that if we could help think of anything that would be appropriate, it would be appreciated.  I lowered my voice and then said to my co-worker, "how about a nice card?"  A bridal shower for a third wedding?  That just seems greedy.

I couldn't help thinking about it though.  What would you get someone for their 3rd wedding, especially since you've bought them multiple gifts for their previous weddings?  Toaster, china, teakettle, rice cooker, fondue set, flatware, wooden salad bowls?  Too humdrum and redundant.

I think I found something though.  Sure, it's a little pricey, but it's special, unforgettable, and for charity!

Have Glenn Close Play Cruella de Vil, Alex Forrest or Patty Hewes When She Records Your Outgoing Voicemail Message


charitybuzz.com!  Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment