Sunday, November 14, 2010

I can't do it; LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

I was going to try and have a week when I wrote positive stories of the same caliber as my bad customer stories. The good thing for me, yet unfortunate for this blog, is that they are frequent. And VERY BORING. I don't even know how to write about such great transactions. There are no burrs. They don't stick to me.

There were ALOT of annoying situations today. I feel, somehow, like watching for good ones made the bad ones occur. Really classic stupid shit.

OH WAIT! I have it! My positive thought. SO, there was this couple that was driving from far away and they had an exchange and wanted to make a purchase. They called and told me they'd been in traffic. They told me what they wanted to buy so that we could gather it up. When they sailed in at 1 minute to closing, we were ready for them. The transaction, though it went past closing, was positive and smooth. I did not resent them because they called ahead and they were were very polite and quick while they were in the store after closing. We all got what we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment